According to weather channel, the heat outside feels like 109 degrees. Its actually only 97 degrees…ha..ha..ha… I hate it. I don’t do heat. It is not supposed to be this hot except maybe one day a year.
Not sure if this has to be mentioned, but with the heat there was no way I was turning on the stove or the oven, or anything that produced a substantial amount of heat. Here is my microwave Crusted Baked Potatoes.
RECIPE: Crusted Baked Potatoes
Makes 2 Servings
3 Potatoes (16 oz total)
1) Use fork to poke hole in potatoes.
2) Put potatoes in a glass dish and cover in avocado oil.
3) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley.
4) Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
5) Flip the potatoes, cover the other sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley.
6) Microwave on high for 5 minutes again.
7) Serve! I like my potatoes with a bit of Worcestershire Sauce, while my fiance puts on A1 sauce. You can always just do butter, or sour cream.
The skins on these potatoes are the best part. So flavorful that they feel like a treat!