If my fiance is the king of burgers, then I am the queen of nachos. For a quick dinner on a work night that will make your tongue tingle with pepper spice and cool with creamy ranch, try this recipe. I think it had a good kick as is, but my fiance added extra hot sauce at the end. If its not atomic, its not spicy enough for him.
RECIPE: Ranch and Spicy Nacho
Makes 2 Servings
Oven set to Broil
Glass Baking Dish
Canned Hot Peppers
1) Chop Jalapenos and put them in a pot on the stove.
2) Add pickled peppers with liquid to pot.
3) Chop onions and add to pot. Bring it to a boil.
4) Add a can of black beans to the pot. Season with cilantro, a dash of cayenne, cumin, and garlic powder.
5) Stir and let boil.
6) Shred cheddar cheese.
7) In glass dish, layer the bottom with chips. Sprinkle with cheese over everything.
8) Top with cooked beans, peppers, and onions, leaving the liquid in the pot.
9) Broil until all the cheese is melted.
10) Serve warm with a drizzle of ranch dressing.