Hot dogs are a basic summer food. However, there are a lot of ways to upgrade them. This meal may look fancy, but it was insanely cheap and filling. If you are on a budget, but want to eat like you aren’t, definitely try this recipe.
RECIPE: Hot Cider Dogs
Makes 2 Servings
Bottle of Hard Cider
Mustard (Spicy brown or yellow)
1) In a pot, bring a bottle of cider and hot peppers to a boil.
2) Cut hot dog ends using a x pattern to create the classic boiled end.
3) Drop hot dogs into boiling cider and pepper mix.
4) Slice watermelon into cubes.
5) When hot dog ends spread, remove them from the boiling mixture.
6) Serve on a bun topped with peppers and mustard.
Fancy hot dogs typed with hot peppers and soaked in hard cider!