My husband loves Cheese Cake. It is probably his favorite type of dessert. For his birthday, I decided to make a Peanut Butter Swirl Cream Cheese pie. This fun looking dessert is a nice treat at home, and is definitely cheaper than buying a cheese cake at the store! This pie version of cheese cake is a simple recipe for anyone wanting to make a simple cheese cake dessert without the time and effort of other recipes.
RECIPE: Peanut Butter Swirl Cream Cheese Pie
Makes 8 Servings
Oven heated to 375
1/3 Box Graham Crackers
1 Stick Butter
1lb Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Scoop Peanut Butter
1) In a food processor, pulverize one bag or 1/3 of a box of graham crackers.
2) Stir in a teaspoon or so of cinnamon. Melt butter in the microwave and pour in just enough to moisten all the graham cracker mixture.
3) Press the graham cracker mixture into the pie pan with your hands.
4) In a bowl, beat together the 1 lb of cream cheese, the 2 eggs, the vanilla, and sugar. Do not over beat to the point of being fluffy, but beat it until its a smoother mixture.
5) Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
6) Put a big scoop of peanut butter in the same microwavable bowl you used for the butter.
7) Microwave and stir the peanut butter until a pour-able consistency.
8) Drizzle the peanut butter in a circular spiral over the pie.
9) Bake for 30-45 minutes until set. Cool, and then chill in a fridge overnight.
Ready for a birthdya wish!