I love when leftover ingredients make a new meal super easy. The mushroom gravy from the potato patty recipe is perfect for making a hamburger helper like dinner. With beef, gravy, noodles, and cheese, this dinner was simply delicious.
RECIPE: Hamburger Helper
Makes 2 Servings
8 oz Beef
1) Brown beef in a cast iron pan.
2) In a pot, cook the egg noodles as directed.
3) Pour the gravy into the beef.
4) When the noodles are done, drain them and stir them into the beef and gravy.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan, and stir it all together.
2 thoughts on “Hamburger Helper”
This I have to try; I like homemade “helpers” and I usually have leftover gravy. Thanks!
Hello.This post was extremely interesting, particularly because I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last Wednesday.