When you are making marinade for a meal, you usually don’t feel like cooking a whole other meal. Here is a very quick sunny side fries recipe and the start to an excellent fruity chicken marinade.
RECIPE: Sunny Side Fries and Chicken Marinade
Makes 2 Servings
Cast Iron Pans
1) Chop the onion and toss it into a cast iron pan.
2) In another pan, begin heating a small amount of oil.
3) Pour pineapple juice over the cooking onions. Slice lemon and add it to the mixture.
4) Chop potatoes and begin cooking in the oil.
5) Add about a tablespoon of ketchup and a splash of Worcester sauce to the onions. Stir and add in some hot peppers.
6) Remove the potatoes from the pan, crumble cheddar cheese over the potatoes, top with some hot peppers.
7) Cook two eggs sunny side up. Place on top of the fries and drizzle on some ketchup.
8) Let the marinade sit and cool before pouring over chicken. Seal and put in the fridge.