I swear we do eat really healthy most meals. It just so happens I like to post about the fun ones, like this Garbage burger. With lots of layers, you need a big mouth to really enjoy this burger.
RECIPE: Garbage Burger
Makes 2 Servings
Cast Iron Pans
Pepper Jack Cheese
1) Form beef patties and let them chill for 10-15 minutes in the freezer while you light the grill.
2) In a pan, begin cooking 2 oz of ground beef.
3) Chop half an onion and two cloves of garlic. Add them to the beef.
4) In another cast iron pan, begin heating some oil.
5) Add three tablespoons of tomato paste to the beef, and then season with cumin, paprika, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
6) Cut the potatoes into thick steak fries, and start the burgers on the grill and toast the buns on the grill as well.
7) Let the fries cook in the hot oil on either side until browned and cooked through.
8) Slice the pepper jack cheese.
9) When the fries are done, remove and quickly fry the eggs. Season the fries with garlic powder and malt vinegar.
10) Layer the burger as bottom bun, patty, fries, chili, cheese, fried egg, bun.
11) Serve immediately and enjoy!