What do you do with sausage that is just too salty? Well, you mix it with lots of shredded potatoes so that the salt disperses throughout the whole dish. The result was this sausage breakfast hash that I baked up with some cinnamon rolls from our freezer.
RECIPE: Sausage Breakfast Hash
Makes Many Servings
Cast iron pan
Oven set to 375
1) Grater up three potatoes and put them into a cast iron pan.
2) Scoop the sausage into little pieces all over the potatoes, and then give it a quick stir.
3) Crack two eggs, mix, and then pour it over the mixture and toss it into the oven.
4) Let it bake for about 30 minutes, or until the potatoes crisp and look absolutely delicious and the egg is fully baked through.
5) Slice and serve with a cinnamon bun on the side!