I don’t know about you, but there are days where I crave vegetables. Honestly, its probably more than a craving, its a need! Here is a recipe for those days when you just want vegetables, vegetables, and more vegetables!
RECIPE: All the Vegetables Quesadilla
Makes 2 Servings
2 Small Tomatoes
Ear of Corn
2 Ounces Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1) Peel the ear of corn and place it in a pot of boiling water.
2) Dice the green pepper and divide it into two piles.
3) Chop up each tomato.
4) When the corn is done, remove it from the water and cut it off the cob. Divide it into two piles.
5) Heat up a cast iron pan.
6) Place a tortilla in the bottom of the pan, and top it with half a pepper, a tomato, and half the corn from the cob.
7) Grate an ounce of cheddar cheese over the pile of vegetables, and then top with another tortilla.
8) When the bottom is toasted, flip, and let the other side cook. The cheese will melt over the vegetables and hold them together.
9) Remove it from the pan and place on a plate. Repeat steps 6 through now.
10) Serve with hot sauce or salsa if desired.