Cream Cheese pie is what my family recipe is called, but I like to think of it as the best cheesecake ever. My husband was craving cheesecake, and who am i to deny his request? This is a straight forward, no frills, no fuss, cheesecake!
RECIPE: Cream Cheese Pie aka Cheesecake
Makes 8 Servings
Microwave safe bowl
Oven heated to 375
1 Packet Graham Crackers
1/2 Stick Butter
1lb Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1) In a food processor, pulverize one bag or 1/3 of a box of graham crackers.
2) Melt butter in the microwave and pour in just enough to moisten all the graham cracker mixture in the food processor.
3) Press the graham cracker mixture into the pie pan with your hands.
4) In a bowl, beat together the 1 lb of cream cheese, the 2 eggs, the vanilla, and sugar. Do not over beat to the point of being fluffy, but beat it until its a smoother mixture.
5) Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
6) Bake for 30-45 minutes until set. Cool, and then chill in a fridge overnight.