So I have lots of candy in my house, buts its bookmarked for the trick or treat-ers tonight! If I can’t eat all that delicious bite sized candy, I will make myself some chocolate that I can eat. Here is my fudge chocolate brownie recipes!
RECIPE: I want Chocolate…Brownies
Makes 9 Servings
8 X 8 Dish
Oven heated to 350
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 t vanilla
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1) In a mixing bowl, beat together the sugar, eggs, vanilla, and vegetable oil.
2) Grease the glass baking dish.
3) Add dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
4) Pour the batter into the greased baking dish.
5)Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges begin to pull away from the pan.
6) Let cool on a cooling rack before slicing and serving the chocolate fudge-y goodness.
I love delicious chocolate brownies, and I can definitely eat them while giving out all that delicious chocolate.